Streamline communications, increase tenant satisfaction, and reduce the time spent creating and responding to messages with RedFlag when critical events occur such as:
|Maintenance Issues||Utility Failure||Fire||Active Shooter||Severe Weather|
• With our multi-channel communication solution, your tenants are always connected regardless of their communication preference
• Solve tenant problems quicker by engaging in Two Way Chats
• Quicker tenant resolution from enhanced communications
• Receive real time feedback with Polling and Acknowledgement to make smart property management decisions
• Manage tenants, staff, and vendors from one single interface
• Create ready to use templates for often used tenant messages to reduce time
• Optimize tenant communication workflow
• Make data driven decisions by viewing reports on your desktop or with our smartphone apps
• Get a world-class system that is feature rich and competitively priced
• Pay only for the features you need
• Quick turnaround to get up and running
• Easy to use by anyone
In a crisis situation, your tenants need to be notified immediately. RedFlag allows you to reach tenants quickly and easily regardless of their communication preference ensuring they stay safe.
With RedFlag, you can get word out to different groups such as tenants, emergency contacts and staff for events such as:
Easily send messages to groups of any size on internal issues such as maintenance requests, security alerts, open enrollment deadlines, and more. You can also get real time feedback that your staff has read and acknowledged your message.
Communicate with your commercial real estate employees on matters such as:
Send messages, communicate and gather insights from anywhere using any device.
Intuitive dashboard to monitor overall program performance and make more informed decisions.
365-day support with onboarding, training, and ongoing consulting.
We offer world-class security and reliability with failover architecture via the Microsoft Azure cloud.
"For JLL-managed assets, we needed to rethink how we communicate from a security standpoint. The safety of our shoppers, employees and tenants is a top priority for us and by utilizing RedFlag, we are better able to facilitate quick and timely communication during an emergency."
- Karen R., JLL