Quickly and easily send multi-channel messages to ALL of your recipients with RedFlag Mass Notification for any critical event such as:
|Severe Weather||Public Health||Fire||Security Threat||Maintenance Issues|
• Use multi-channel alerts so your recipients are always informed regardless of their communication preference
• Ensure specific messages are sent to the right people based on location, program, role, and more
• Use Two-Way Chats, Polling and Acknowledgement to make informed decisions
• Manage all recipients – volunteers, employees, partners, donors, and vendors from one single easy-to-use interface
• Create ready to use templates to save time
• Optimize communication workflows
• Make data driven decisions by viewing reports on your desktop or with our smartphone apps
• Get a world-class system that is feature rich and competitively priced
• Pay only for the features you need
• Quick turnaround to get up and running
• Easy to use by anyone
In a crisis, seconds matter. RedFlag’s Crisis Communication System has an award-winning, easy-to-use interface that allows you to alert the your volunteers, staff, and other groups using:
Improve your read rates and engagement with RedFlag. You can send messages on all channels to any-sized group of employees, volunteers, donors, clients, and more to further your mission with better communication. Get insights by requesting acknowledgement, initiate a two-way chat, or send a survey delivered via multiple channels with results viewable in one combined dashboard.See More
Nonprofits have many audiences, and need to communicate with multiple groups – employees, vendors, donors, volunteers, and communities. RedFlag allows segmentation by role, department, GPS location (coming soon), and more, so you can send hyper-targeted messages and avoid communication fatigue.See More
Send messages, communicate and gather insights from anywhere using any device.
Intuitive dashboard to monitor overall program performance and make more informed decisions.
Automatically sync or import employee, volunteer and other recipient data from existing software.
365-day support with onboarding, training, and ongoing consulting.
"“We are so excited to have RedFlag as part of our safety plan for the Turkey Trot this year. While it will provide convenient information to our Trot community on the day of the race, it will serve an absolutely critical function in the event of an emergency. Seconds matters during crisis; the ability to notify our Trot community instantaneously could make the difference in finding a lost child, or getting people to shelter during a severe storm.” "
- Crystal Charvarie, VP of risk Management, YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas