Quickly and easily send communications more efficiently on multiple channels with RedFlag for any critical event:
|Severe Weather||Public Health||Active Shooter||Wildfire||Civil Unrest|
•Send multi-channel alerts in one click to any size group
• Utilize custom, precise targeting via GPS location (coming soon), role, and more
• Gain immediate intelligence by engaging in Two-Way Chats
• Receive real time feedback with Polling and Acknowledgement
• Manage emergency response team communications from one single interface
• Create ready to use templates for emergency messages to save valuable time
• Make data driven decisions by viewing reports on your desktop or smartphone.
• Get a world-class system that is feature rich and competitively priced
• Pay only for the features you need
• Quick turnaround to get up and running
• Easy to use by anyone
When an emergency happens, seconds count. RedFlag’s emergency communication system has more channels and the easiest interface to make sure you can alert the right people at the right time.
Outside of a crisis, RedFlag supports robust staff communication. Emails are often missed or ignored, but sending alerts regarding reminders like upcoming safety trainings, acknowledgement confirming acceptance of safety policies, etc ensures these important messages aren’t missed. You can also facilitate two-way chat, or send polls and custom surveys via multiple channels and see combined results in one dashboard.See More
Government organizations need to communicate with multiple groups – staff, residents and other stakeholders. RedFlag’s mass notification system allows custom segmentation by role, department, resident location, GPS location (coming soon) and more, so you can send hyper-targeted messages for relevance and clarity.See More
Send messages, communicate and gather insights from anywhere using any device.
Intuitive dashboard to monitor overall program performance and make more informed decisions.
Automatically import employee and vendor data from existing software.
365-day support with onboarding, training, and ongoing consulting.
""Conditions were changing rapidly during the storm and that meant that VIA needed a way to quickly get information out to our employees. RedFlag helped us communicate to all of our employees during the storm, even getting messages to the cell phones of our employees, when their homes were without power. In our case RedFlag was always available and could easily launch mass alerts, even from a cell phone.”"
- VIA Metropolitan Transit