Quickly and easily send messages ranging from a life and death medical situation to efficiently filling open staffing shifts with RedFlag and be prepared for any critical event such as:
|Severe Weather||Civil Unrest||Active Shooter||Security Threat||Cyber Attack|
• With our multi-channel notification solution, you can provide quicker care leading to improved patient outcomes
• Coordinate treatment plans much quicker with clinicians, nurses, doctors, and other staff members regardless of location and schedule
• Enhancing communications directly leads to reduced onset-to-treatment time
• Receive real time feedback with Polling and Acknowledgement to make smart healthcare decisions to achieve better treatment outcomes
• Manage clinicians, nurses, doctors, and more from one single interface
• Create ready to use templates for repeated use to cut down on time
• Optimize staff communication workflow to improve patient care
• Make data driven decisions by viewing reports on your desktop or with our smartphone apps
• Get a world-class system that is feature rich and competitively priced
• Pay only for the features you need
• Quick turnaround to get up and running
• Easy to use by anyone
In a life and death situation, you need to get the word out to various teams in your hospital without delay. RedFlag not only lets you get your messages out quickly, but also receive real time feedback to help you make smart decisions on how to provide the best possible patient care without sacrificing quality or cost.
With RedFlag, you can get word out to different groups regardless of location and schedule via:
Emergencies can happen at any time and your hospital needs to make sure you have the resources in place to meet those demands. With RedFlag, you can quickly and efficiently notify different groups when an emergency has occurred to ensure you have the right people in place to maximize positive treatment outcomes.See More
Send messages, communicate and gather insights from anywhere using any device.
Intuitive dashboard to monitor overall program performance and make more informed decisions.
Automatically import employee and provider data from existing software.
365-day support with onboarding, training, and ongoing consulting.
"Using Pocketstop RedFlag I can easily send a message quickly. I can create and store draft messages or access template messages provided by corporate, so when we need them in a crunch they’re right there and it’s not me in a panic trying to figure out what to write. "
- Secille Siverio, JLL
Learn how RedFlag can help streamline patient care communications.