- Book a Demo
Quickly and easily send updates ranging from a hazardous materials incident to open shifts more efficiently with RedFlag.
• Ensure specific messages are sent to the right people based on facility location, shift, role, and more
• Enhanced communications in a crisis leading to a safer working environment
• Send message reminders to workers on topics such as upcoming safety drills, training, open enrollment, and more
• Receive real time feedback with Polling and Acknowledgement to make smart business decisions effecting resource allocation
• Manage employees, vendors, and more from one single interface
• Create ready to use templates for repeated use
• Streamline your internal communication strategy
• Enhance your communication strategy by viewing reports on your desktop or with our smartphone apps
• Get a world-class system that is feature rich and competitively priced
• Pay only for the features you need
• Quick turnaround to get up and running
• Easy to use by anyone
When an emergency happens, you need to get the word out without delay. RedFlag not only lets you get your messages out quickly but also receive real time feedback to help you make smart business decisions on providing assistance.
With RedFlag, you can get word out to your workers, onsite vendors, and other groups via:
Easily send messages to groups of any size on internal matters such as upcoming training sessions, an approaching open enrollment deadline, temporary plant closing, and more. You can also get real time feedback that they they’ve read and acknowledged your message such as those relating to HR policies.See More
Production swings are normal throughout the year meaning you will have different workforce and vendor demands on a day-to-day basis. With RedFlag, you can notify workers and vendors if you need or don’t need them as well as fill open shifts giving the ability to easily keep up with production demands.See More
Send messages, communicate and gather insights from anywhere using any device.
Intuitive dashboard to monitor overall program performance and make more informed decisions.
Automatically import employee and vendor data from existing software.
365-day support with onboarding, training, and ongoing consulting.
"Using Pocketstop RedFlag I can easily send a message quickly. I can create and store draft messages or access template messages provided by corporate, so when we need them in a crunch they’re right there and it’s not me in a panic trying to figure out what to write. "
- Secille Siverio, JLL
Learn how Pocketstop's suite of messaging tools can help streamline manufacturing communications.
Simply provide us with a few details and we can get you started.