We at Pocketstop recognize that everyone needs a helping hand from time to time and we are here for you. Our goal is to assist you with any questions you have and resolve your issues quickly and professionally.
Each Pocketstop client has an assigned Account Manager who will assist with any initial setup and ongoing maintenance. For assistance text HELP to 444222 (msg&data rates may apply) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pocketstop supports the following desktop browsers. IE11 and Edge (Windows 10), and the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome and Mac Safari. If CLIENT elects to access any of our platforms via a different browser or an older version of the supported browsers, the experience may not be optimal, or the use of certain features may be unavailable.
One of RedFlag’s great features is that you manage your own subscribers, create your own groups and distribute your own messages – without putting in work orders or requests. The web-based platform is built so you are in control.
RedFlag has several tools to assist you with the most common and frequently asked questions.
- Web-based training including “how to” videos that are accessible through your account interface.
- Comprehensive list of frequently asked questions.
- Submit customer support requests by completing the Contact Us request form and selecting “Customer Support”.
- If you need personal assistance RedFlag Account Managers are available by phone during normal business hours (9am-5pm CT Monday to Friday).
- Note: Custom training programs to suit the individual needs of our clients are also available.
RedFlag’s hosted, cloud-based infrastructure is monitored 24/7 and all data is backed-up nightly. If clients experience technical errors while trying to send an emergency message, technical support is available through the secure login section of RedFlag’s website.
Pocketstop will provide full support for the initial setup of the API, for a period of 1 month. Any setup assistance required for additional uses of the API will require an additional setup amount. Pocketstop will also provide ongoing support to assist with API errors caused by Pocketstop’s software and hardware infrastructure.